Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 7, 2001
I was in Minneapolis in business yesterday /today, and because my crummy hotel does not have internet service for free and because I am a dsl user (not a modem user with an earthlink account that provides dial-up access anywhere in the country) I was unable to log into macrumors for a period of time.

Anyway, my coworker and I had about 5 hours to kill this morning before our flight, so we went to the mall of america. Now... this coworker commented earlier in the trip, that he was impressed with how fast the ibook snapped awake when i opened the screen. So, being the pushy mac guy that I am, i invited him to cruise to apple store so we could window shop.

Then I saw it, the new powermac. I was shocked. I new they were expected, but with as busy as I had been getting ready for our meeting, I had not forgotten. What was also amazing to me was that i had seen that enclosure before thanks to macrumors.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by ibookin'@mwny
I saw the new PowerMac too. Check out my experience here.

ok, its great you had an *experience*, but do you have to mention it in every thread that talks about the new G4s?

Looks like teabgs and I will be going over to the Clarendon Apple Store tomorrow.

D

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by ibookin'@mwny
I saw the new PowerMac too. Check out my experience here.

ibookin, thanks for your post. I too, share you excitement and I appreciated the link to your thread. I had a digital camera in the car at the mall. I should have brought it in the store. good work

ibookin'

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by dukestreet

ok, its great you had an *experience*, but do you have to mention it in every thread that talks about the new G4s?

Looks like teabgs and I will be going over to the Clarendon Apple Store tomorrow.

D

Sorry 'bout that. Won't post about it anymore.
Have fun at the Apple Store tommorow.

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Originally posted by dukestreet

that's cute... what's the occasion?

let me guess... filming a video to add 3d objects to?

ha!

ahh..

i'm looking forward to seeing the new pmacs in person.. not sure when i'll get to though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.