Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bokkow

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2012
The Netherlands
D...q am I missing? If you're talking about MY Netherlands in a way that I am doubting about, I can assure you that the population of that place is 100% female, thank you very much. But keep it up guys! Nothing wrong with that, thanks I guess ;)

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
D...q am I missing? If you're talking about MY Netherlands in a way that I am doubting about, I can assure you that the population of that place is 100% female, thank you very much. But keep it up guys! Nothing wrong with that, thanks I guess ;)

Hey- we're just playin'. And yes, we were being naughty. ;)

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Aw I was going to post pics of me at Kilauea so everyone could see the volcano but sadly I wrote over those pictures by accident :( (I have one but I'm making a weird squinty face in it).

Oh well I guess that means another trip to Hawaii to get more pictures ;)

On another note here is a picture of me everyone HAS to love or you simply have no soul....seahorses!

I got to hold them at a seahorse farm. I also saw baby seahorses and leafy sea dragons.

Attachments

• P5070067.jpg
    P5070067.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 185

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Aw I was going to post pics of me at Kilauea so everyone could see the volcano but sadly I wrote over those pictures by accident :( (I have one but I'm making a weird squinty face in it).

Oh well I guess that means another trip to Hawaii to get more pictures ;)

On another note here is a picture of me everyone HAS to love or you simply have no soul....seahorses!

I got to hold them at a seahorse farm. I also saw baby seahorses and leafy sea dragons.

Aww! They are really cute!

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Mother's Day. Really need to shave.

Shavings overrated :p I haven't shaved in like 6 years. I like the red tie by the way!

Here's a picture of my injury after I got beat up by a mattress. (I'm moving and it got jammed in the door and part of it sprung out and wacked me in the face.)

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 155

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
I personally have a weakness for female redheads. I had any hair left on my head, it would probably be ginger-ish.
And I agree with chrono1081, shaving's overrated. :D

Attachments

• At my U.jpg
    At my U.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 142
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.