Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
I concur. I say try to post a clearer picture.
I took about 15 pictures using macro and text, I also tryed reducing the glare by making my hand shadow it. I don't think we're getting a clearer picture. Also, I threw them away.

Challenge is still open since rick disapproved (is that a word?), and he is the challenge inventor.

Last edited:

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
SAM_0693.jpg

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
post an ac/dc cd/record next to a packet of crisps (or chips in the states) & a digestive biscuit

mr info required

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
"If ya get the pea soup, make sure yea eat it, before it eat's you..."
Is there a reason there's an apostrophe in the second "eat's"? It bugs me, a) because I have a feeling it was purposeful and I can't figure it out and, b) it's grammatically incorrect. Also, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I can't decipher things.

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Is there a reason there's an apostrophe in the second "eat's"? It bugs me, a) because I have a feeling it was purposeful and I can't figure it out and, b) it's grammatically incorrect. Also, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I can't decipher things.

No, that was a typo, and I'm sorry it bugged you. I usually try to be more careful. It's a quote from the third Harry Potter book/movie.

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
No, that was a typo, and I'm sorry it bugged you. I usually try to be more careful. It's a quote from the third Harry Potter book/movie.
No need to be sorry. I'm just obsessed with good grammar (sadly). I haven't seen/read that (at least I don't think so), so I guess I wouldn't get the reference (I'm one of the few).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.