Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayd

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
im curious to know what boxes i need to have checked under uop's to have the dvd identicle to the original? there is 1 box that says disable dvd uop's and there is a second box that says enable advanced features. and above those there is a whole bunch of specific options. whick boxes should i have checked?

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
not sure but i think that changing stuff in the UPO options button screen, you can disable features/menus?

if you want an exact copy of the original files, go to the Mode button; then select Full Disc Extraction. This should create a backup of the original files.

jayd

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
its already on full disk extraction so i think these are extra settings to do. here is what it looks like but its worded confusing. what boxes should be checked?

tbear1

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2007
Instead of starting a new thread, I resurrected this one. I have the same question. What is the proper (common?) setting for the UOP? When I rip it with the disable checked, it says that some features may not work.

I only want to do this once. So I want to make sure I select the proper setting.

Thanks,
Glenn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.