Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhosfelt

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2007
I don't want to be raped :(
Hot out of PS

Attachments

• dallas.jpg
    dallas.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 208
  • nyi.jpg
    nyi.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 252

ssajous

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2007
Mine

This is my wife and I in WV

Attachments

• 274887988_9ce209fedb.jpg
    274887988_9ce209fedb.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 197

Rhosfelt

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2007
I don't want to be raped :(
You're all awesome - thanks.

Mod - can you make this a sticky?

Questions - what are the dimensions and dpi? Also, can our Touch brethren use these too?

These should be fine on the touch, basically the same resolution..

The Demensions I use are 320x480 and that is the basic for the iPhone/touch screen.

I acutally don't own an iPhone and have the touch waiting for me at home, with a big album for wallpapers, in hope that we get a crack to have an actual "wallpaper" because i like to change screens often :p

Espo

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2007
NY
What about a wallpaper of the sisten chapel. The one in Rome, amazing art. Would look great on the iphone

HkyGrL2

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2007
If there is a picture from a website you like just right click and save as. or if from a folder in your computer...add it to your photo library and sync your iphone. no need to resize and all that jazz. The iphone does it for you when you save as wallpaper.

Edit: I take some of it back lol there are a few pictures that might only show in the middle between the time and slider. But that's ok, you can always zoom in the picture. It works fine for me, especially since I don't have any editing software. Just thought I'd share :)

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
If there is a picture from a website you like just right click and save as. or if from a folder in your computer...add it to your photo library and sync your iphone. no need to resize and all that jazz. The iphone does it for you when you save as wallpaper.

Edit: I take some of it back lol there are a few pictures that might only show in the middle between the time and slider. But that's ok, you can always zoom in the picture. It works fine for me, especially since I don't have any editing software. Just thought I'd share :)

You know I tell a lot of people this as it's asked by a lot of people who come to our website... but amazingly everyone is very anal and wants it exactly 320 x 480 ...

HkyGrL2

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2007
You know I tell a lot of people this as it's asked by a lot of people who come to our website... but amazingly everyone is very anal and wants it exactly 320 x 480 ...

sweet site, do you guys have ringtones too? thememyphone.com had them and I use it with my iphoneringtonemaker!

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
sweet site, do you guys have ringtones too? thememyphone.com had them and I use it with my iphoneringtonemaker!

we're in the process of figuring that out. We'd like to offer ringtones but because of the legal issues we have to probably make it a "members only" type deal... we'll let you guys know ;)

Canuck02

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2006
That looks good. Are you gonna do any other NHL teams? I haven't been able to find any pre-made NHL wallpapers and I haven't really had the time to make my own.

Hey mate im just wondering if u can make me one with the Canucks NEW Logo? Same logo but they just changed the colour combimations...thanks so much

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia

This thread should really be made sticky as it's excellent for both iPhone and iPod Touch.

:apple:expect me to visit this thread more frequently when i get my iPod in a fortnight or so:apple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.