Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roitrunks

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2023
I am a lover of the magic mouse 2, but I can't get the best experience with it on my macbook pro m2, it's as if my mouse suffers from slight latency, for sudden movements it's ok but for precision and small movements the cursor is really too slow, I have to know that I have increased the parameter of the mouse to the maximum.

I also tried a lot of things on the internet like resetting the bluetooh but nothing worked.

I would like it to be as responsive and precise as my PAD, do you have a miracle solution to help me correct this ****?

I have the impression that it's a bad management of the blueetoh or something like that

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
I have used the MM2 on an M2 MBA and M2 Mac Mini. Not seeing any issue like yours. I need precision and would notice that if it was there. Not sure what the issue could be, if there is one.

Roitrunks

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2023
J'ai utilisé le MM2 sur un M2 MBA et M2 Mac Mini. Ne voyant aucun problème comme le vôtre. J'ai besoin de précision et je le remarquerais s'il était là. Je ne sais pas quel pourrait être le problème, s'il y en a un.
it's as if it lacks precision, the movements are not fluid like a mouse on windows

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
Do you have a different mouse that could be connected to see if it's the same? It may then either suggest a Bluetooth issue or an issue with the MM2 itself.

Reactions: Tagbert

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
OP wrote:
"what to do?"

Stop using the Magic Mouse and get a Logitech mouse that uses its own radio frequency to connect, rather than bluetooth. (The Logitech mouse uses its own USB adapter, to use it with the MBPro you'll also need a USB3-to-USBc adapter)

Or, get a wired mouse.

BT is a "weak radio" technology. Sometimes it works well enough. Other times, it doesn't. You're not going to "fix" that.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudi

Trt740

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2014
Ohio
This might sound crazy but blowing on the lens seems help and cleaning the lens with alcohol and a Qtip. I have been told metal mouse pad sold online seem to work better as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.