Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Im not sure this has been posted before ...but man no one is getting my e-mail... whats going on?

i get this...

This message could not be delivered and will remain in your Outbox until it can be delivered. The reason for the failure is: This message couldn’t be delivered because the SMTP host smtp.mac.com did not recognize any of the recipients.

what do i do to fix it?

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
that's exactly what i'be been getting. that exact same message. i'm guessing that the message means that the e-mail addresses aren't right, but i always double check the addresses. that is definitely weird. no one has been able to help me yet though....

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
i'm checking the Apple website now to see if there is anything like this on there, but i haven't had any luck so far.

i always get that message the next time i open the Mail app. whenever i click the send button it just does it's thing, except it puts the new e-mail in the outbox folder, and there is nothing under 'sent'.

good luck krossfyter, i'm going back to the Apple support discussions to see if anything has been said about Mail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.