Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcegi

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2002
Chicago
Any updates from VPN Users on the Mavericks Server App Update to 3.0.2

I did not want to start a new thread since this one is pretty extensive on the issues associated with LT2P VPN issues.

Has anyone that has posted here update to OS X Server Version 3.0.2. Does it fix the VPN issues? What Apple states in the release documents and what happens in real world tend to be night and day these days.

Thanks.

mvmanolov

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 27, 2013
I did not want to start a new thread since this one is pretty extensive on the issues associated with LT2P VPN issues.

Has anyone that has posted here update to OS X Server Version 3.0.2. Does it fix the VPN issues? What Apple states in the release documents and what happens in real world tend to be night and day these days.

Thanks.

the released another software update that fixed the L2TP a few days after 10.9.1 was released. If you install the 3.0.2 update that in itself will not fix the VPN issue and you will need to install the VPN specific update. But that should not be hard as it shows up in your updated in the app store app.

As of right now my l2PT is working flawlessly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.