Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theLimit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2007
up tha holler, acrost tha crick
Here's mine.
picture1.jpg

UKingdom

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2007
Sorry guys for the late answer, here is all the stuff and thanks for comments ;)
The bad news for me is that Mac OS X don´t like rearrange of desktop icons i have to use Destility to get back my icons to that place avery time that i reboot.

Theme: UMASO

Icons: Mix of CHUMS and Matrix Rebooted and BOX is part of Xpack Icons. Beautiful ones all they!

Wallpaper: by vhm Alex

If someone discovered how to retain desk icons in the same place every time that you reboot let me know it please, with no help of Desktility ofcourse.

thanks for sharing; how'd you get the icons so large on your desktop as well as to show all the info you have? when i put the icons on my desktop it's not the full size image, just a small preview of it or a mini-icon.

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out. i couldn't open xpack though, it was a .sit file and i couldn't open it...any recs?

BlackDan

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2004
Belgium
If someone discovered how to retain desk icons in the same place every time that you reboot let me know it please, with no help of Desktility ofcourse.

Have you tried all the voodoo like deleting the caches, logs and .DS Store files? If anything silly like that happens, that's usually the first thing I do.

eriX

macrumors member
May 11, 2007
thanks for sharing; how'd you get the icons so large on your desktop as well as to show all the info you have? when i put the icons on my desktop it's not the full size image, just a small preview of it or a mini-icon.

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out. i couldn't open xpack though, it was a .sit file and i couldn't open it...any recs?

Are on Mac UKingdom? You can open it with Stuffit Xpander it´s like Winrar on PC if you are on PC anyway that icons are for Mac. You can increase the size here ----> Finder Menu (In desktop) ---> View Menu --->
Show View options ---> and final icon size.

Cheers!

eriX

macrumors member
May 11, 2007
Have you tried all the voodoo like deleting the caches, logs and .DS Store files? If anything silly like that happens, that's usually the first thing I do.

Delete all caches? Hmmm how i do that? You mean hidden files stored in desktop or using a app like Onyx?

iLoveMyMBP

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2007
New York
Well I really like my April desktops so I have not changed them. I did notice a few new things I didn't know I did with the theme. This month I only have my Ubuntu 7.04, which I have been trying and finally accomplished installing on my Mac Pro (I had to use VMWARE), But I like the desktop so I wanted to share.

Screenshot-1gif.png

can't find this one anywhere care to post a link???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.