Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoztepeEge

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Hi all! ☺️
I recently got my 2021 MBP 14 base-model, maybe some of you already know the story how Apple lost my previous device, anyway, I would like to ask you about possible cases and protectors that maybe someone advises.

I am a person who likes to protect his electronic products so much. I had a keyboard cover, screen cover, outer case, dust plugs, and a sleeve bag with my previous device, Early 2015 MBP 13". It went pretty great for the 5.5 years with zero scratch and zero issue.

On the new device I would like to follow the same path as well.
Recently I applied an outer body skin film (sticker/decal) and a palm rest decal in space gray. I also purchased a dust plug set and a thin keyboard cover.
However do you have any advise for the case? I find some on Amazon.de, but I am not sure which to choose.

In addition, please share if you have any idea that might be helpful in terms of protection or as an additional accessory ?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate! ?

Pau1ey

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2018
Hi all!
I recently got my 2021 MBP 14 base-model, maybe some of you already know the story how Apple lost my previous device, anyway, I would like to ask you about possible cases and protectors that maybe someone advises.

I am a person who likes to protect his electronic products so much. I had a keyboard cover, screen cover, outer case, dust plugs, and a sleeve bag with my previous device, Early 2015 MBP 13". It went pretty great for the 5.5 years with zero scratch and zero issue.

On the new device I would like to follow the same path as well.
Recently I applied an outer body skin film (sticker/decal) and a palm rest decal in space gray. I also purchased a dust plug set and a thin keyboard cover.
However do you have any advise for the case? I find some on Amazon.de, but I am not sure which to choose.

In addition, please share if you have any idea that might be helpful in terms of protection or as an additional accessory

Thanks in advance, I appreciate!

There’s an entire thread about this that’s sticked…

MacBook Pro Bags, Sleeves, and Cases Thread
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/macbook-pro-bags-sleeves-and-cases-thread.1391592/

GoztepeEge

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.