Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

resetme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
Hi guyz, im kind of "new" using mac. i bought mine in 2011 and just now i have decided to make the complete switch.

But i still don't get my accounts emails at all.

When i login i see:
nickname (resetme)
email ( lalala@gmail.com )

My user account
nickname (resetme)
email ( blabla@me.com ) <--- ?? this one should be the same as the login screen??

My itunes account
email( fafa@outlook.com )

then in my contacts, calendar and other stuff i have other email.
And another email for notes, find iphone and etc...

I also have Ipod, Ipad.. and they have 2 more emails for devices .

I have tried to get 1 email for all my devices, but i can't... they ask me for an apple id with a cloud email.

So.. what is the deal? OSX
1 email for login
1 email for using notes ( need to be me.com for icloud)
1 email for itunes
1 email for login account ( same as me.com )

and Mobile:
1 email for itunes
1 email for using notes, find my ipgone ( need to be me.com )

Also, how do i link my email with me.com? I can link only one email (gmail).
But if i switch accounts to my another gmail they ask me for a me or icloud account but i always get a error.

Pd: i have multiple accounts because i buy stuff(games/music) from japan, korea.. etc.

Thanks!

AT06

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2012
Winwick, UK
I had a similar problem. All I did was log out of iCloud, iTunes, MacAppStore, etc and then log back in with the correct (or wanted) emails. I have one email for my apple ID, and one for emails. You might want to check what emails are associated to your AppleID via your accounts page via web browser.

resetme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
I had a similar problem. All I did was log out of iCloud, iTunes, MacAppStore, etc and then log back in with the correct (or wanted) emails. I have one email for my apple ID, and one for emails. You might want to check what emails are associated to your AppleID via your accounts page via web browser.

hi! ty

how can u change the login email? that one keep saying lalala@gmail.com there is no place to change it :/

AT06

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2012
Winwick, UK
To change your apple ID, go to appleid.apple.com and select manage my ID and sign in to change it. You can also see what emails are associated with your apple account from there. Also go into your contacts and make sure that your email is correct there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.