Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sunshinee81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
When I bought my Apple computer I made a @ME.com email address. I set it on the mail client and it works fine. I was just wondering is there a webmail version I can check that address from work? I tried many times and it keeps taking me to find my iPhone/ iCloud interface. I just want to read emails from on my break.

Madonepro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
Also, if you are trying to access this on an iPhone/iPad then it won't go to that site. If thats the case, just add your @me email address to an iCloud account on your device and you'll get emails there.

sunshinee81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Wow,
I'm a tad slow. It was stuck on the find my iphone page... but the icloud interface is not very intuitive and I couldn't figure out how to get out of that page. I hit the small cloud icon top left, and i'm able to access the rest.

They definitely need to work on their iCLOUD interface to make it more intuitive.... or maybe i'm just slow..

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Wow,
I'm a tad slow. It was stuck on the find my iphone page... but the icloud interface is not very intuitive and I couldn't figure out how to get out of that page. I hit the small cloud icon top left, and i'm able to access the rest.

They definitely need to work on their iCLOUD interface to make it more intuitive.... or maybe i'm just slow..

I could see how one would make that mistake, You wouldn't really know that the little picture of a cloud takes you back home to access all the options.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.