Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slester

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2010
whocaresit - It seems to me that your arguments 1, 2, and 4 are basically the same. Do you even own the phone? It's the best phone ever made.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
It's a fact. Users are already staying away from the iP4 because of the widely known reception troubles.

I had to stop reading here because... huh? iPhones are sold out everywhere. People are still waiting in line at Apple stores to pick up pre-ordered phones. Apple can't make them fast enough. I suspect a lot more people are "staying away" from the iPhone because they just can't buy one anywhere.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Me, too. I don't understand while he's still here.

This is what he does every couple of days. He either posts a snarky post in a thread that has nothing to do with what he posts, or he makes a new thread to try to make a ruckus. If his “issues” had any merit, he wouldn’t have to do all this, because they’d have a life of their own. However, it takes him and a few others having to post to start it up and end with the same result, nothing. Forum rules be damned, I guess.

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Ip4's antenna "issue" was widely reported here in Ireland by the local media before it was released on the 30th.

All stock was sold out in a day.

People know better than to listen to the media.;)

MacGiver

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2007
France
I realy think that while phones will loose some bars grabing them such a way, it is mainlt driven by AT&T. I am in France and many of my friends have an iPhone 4...They never experienced the issue, never did I. AT&T his known for its bad network coverage or sinal weakness...bars do not mean much. You can have a stronger signal with a given operator and 2 bars vs. another one with 5 bars.

n7plus1

Jul 18, 2010
York, PA
You are joking, right???

no, im being completely serious. If Apple states that if have a case you dont experience a problem. So, we will give you a free case. So if i STILL have the same problem with the case wouldnt that mean the phone is defective?

EDIT: sorry, i left out i did the same test WITH the case on...i just noticed he had no case in the video

whocaresit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2010
It seems new iPhones 4 no longer suffer from this issue. I think the antenna band now has some magical coating on it. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.