Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drewel

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
I called tech support about an issue I am having. I am creating a resume in Word (for Mac). Then, seding the resume to career boards. However, I notice on these boards and from email responses after I email a resume that my resumes show up having "Tips." which are little highighted boxes telling me how to write a better resume. Has anyone heard of this? They don't show up on my Mac.... just on other computers. How do I get rid of the "Tips" boxes from showing up when I send my resume? Thanks.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
I called tech support about an issue I am having. I am creating a resume in Word (for Mac). Then, seding the resume to career boards. However, I notice on these boards and from email responses after I email a resume that my resumes show up having "Tips." which are little highighted boxes telling me how to write a better resume. Has anyone heard of this? They don't show up on my Mac.... just on other computers. How do I get rid of the "Tips" boxes from showing up when I send my resume? Thanks.

Not entirely sure what you mean but could it be "comments" Go to View - Toolbars- Reviewing. This might make them show up on your version of word.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.