Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hyper-X

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2011
I honestly do like the Surface Pro for common everyday use. I didn't think I'd like it since I absolutely hate supporting (and using) Windows 8, but I will say that it's very easy (and comforting) to be able to use all the common business apps on a very small form factor.

Mind you I still think MS is crazy trying to sell them at those prices.

AppleScruff1

macrumors G4
Feb 10, 2011
I honestly do like the Surface Pro for common everyday use. I didn't think I'd like it since I absolutely hate supporting (and using) Windows 8, but I will say that it's very easy (and comforting) to be able to use all the common business apps on a very small form factor.

Mind you I still think MS is crazy trying to sell them at those prices.

I think that they should include a type cover at the current price points as a minimum.

Edit: An iPad Air 128GB sells for $799. So a 128GB Surface Pro 2 at $999 really isn't that crazy considering what it brings to the table. Throw in a type cover at that price and it looks even better.

Last edited:

mazz0

macrumors 68040
Mar 23, 2011
Leeds, UK
If you really want to get a reaction, you should have responded that by that logic Windows is better than O S X or Android is a better phone OS than iOS. Watch the mental gymnastics.

I didn't really want a reaction, arguing with illogical people irritates me. And yet I still do it. I must be one of them :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.