Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
The Zune player brings to mind the following...

I know some folks who are trying to loose weight. They will post pictures of fat folks on their fridge and other places. They hope by seeing these pictures will preclude them from eating more.

IMHO, the Zune would work great for those who have an addiction to gadgets. See the Zune and not buy another gadget! ;) :D

Edit: Grammar.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
aricher said:
Is it just me or does it look like the woman in this photo is:

A) Trying to snap this guy's neck
or

B) Getting ready to drown the guy?

243405208_238564a6b0_o.jpg

I'd go with enthusiastic foreplay, Microsoft style.

NATO

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2005
Northern Ireland
It's sooooooo ugly. Soooooo ugly.

And Brown? Who the hell buys a BROWN music player?! I have the same thoughts about people who buy cars in rediculous colours, I guess there's always a market for stupidity :p

And it looks really really cheap. That really cheap knock-off white plastic that you'd make a toaster out of.

Apple, you'd better watch out for this one :D

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
Sesshi said:
Now that made me laugh.

Me too.

True Story said:
My mom asked about her work computer(windows) and she said how can I turn this off. I was a previous windows user, still not knowing how. So I gave the paperclip the finger. Nothing happened. So I told it it had a virus and it had on jump up on one leg and pray to the Microsoft Gods for forgivness.

Now, It just haunts her life. Now she is scared of paperclips, and whenever she sees one, she prays to the Microsoft gods for forgivness and to turn the damn thing off!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.