Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRevitt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2013
Is it just me or is iOS 10 getting harder to use?

I upgraded to 10 earlier this week and yesterday had to downgrade, the reason, 2 missing features that I use all the time.

Firstly in clock, when you select World Clock you used to be able to make the clock go full screen, great as a bedside clock when travelling. Gone - no idea why but an annoyance

Secondly, and the reason I downgraded. Also in clock, the Timer used to have an analog countdown which I relied on when presenting. This has also been removed making timer an audible timer only as when presenting you are looking for visual clues not trying to read a digital readout.

And word of warning, do not enable the new bedtime feature. Once on there is no way to turn it off, I tried this to try to get my clock back, another good reason to down grade to turn the dam thing off

Mark.

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2011
London, UK
And word of warning, do not enable the new bedtime feature. Once on there is no way to turn it off, I tried this to try to get my clock back, another good reason to down grade to turn the dam thing off

It is possible to deactivate the new Bedtime feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.