Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JapanScott

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2007
Ibaraki, Japan
I am wondering if there is a way to set the default 'app' in MobileMe. Currently when you log in MobileMe loads the iDisk 'app' first. I would like the mail 'app' to be what I see first, as it will be the most used 'app'. Does anyone know if this can be done ?

Feb 8, 2008
I am wondering if there is a way to set the default 'app' in MobileMe. Currently when you log in MobileMe loads the iDisk 'app' first. I would like the mail 'app' to be what I see first, as it will be the most used 'app'. Does anyone know if this can be done ?

Mail is now the default. Go to me.com, they changed it.

As a general rule, you cannot change server side settings like that.

JapanScott

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2007
Ibaraki, Japan
Mail is now the default. Go to me.com, they changed it.

As a general rule, you cannot change server side settings like that.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't logged in for a while. EErrr, I mean I've had the site loaded and on the mail page for a day and a half. I would have been pleasantly surprised the next time I did log in.

Thank for the help !

slim31

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2007
As a side note:

From your iPhone > Safari you can go to
idisk.mac.com/yourusername
(for some reason idisk.me.com resolves to the above)

Then you will be taken to your public folder. You can create Folders but there is no love to upload to them.

Feb 8, 2008
As a side note:

From your iPhone > Safari you can go to
idisk.mac.com/yourusername
(for some reason idisk.me.com resolves to the above)

Then you will be taken to your public folder. You can create Folders but there is no love to upload to them.

Will it let you use the upload window?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.