Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mikext

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2011
Dallas
Anyone out there still using Monterrey?

I just noticed that a lot of the albums I added have some songs that are missing artwork. The actual mp3 file has the artwork embedded and I've edited the mp3s beforehand using Tagr, but as soon as I add them to Apple Music, some mp3s are missing artwork. The rest of the tag looks fine and only the album artwork seems to be affected.

FWIW, I have "Automatically Update Artwork for Imported Songs" turned off.

As someone new to Apple Music this is really frustrating. One of the big reasons I held out on upgrading was because of iTunes.

Airsculpture

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2020
Anyone out there still using Monterrey?

I just noticed that a lot of the albums I added have some songs that are missing artwork. The actual mp3 file has the artwork embedded and I've edited the mp3s beforehand using Tagr, but as soon as I add them to Apple Music, some mp3s are missing artwork. The rest of the tag looks fine and only the album artwork seems to be affected.

FWIW, I have "Automatically Update Artwork for Imported Songs" turned off.

As someone new to Apple Music this is really frustrating. One of the big reasons I held out on upgrading was because of iTunes.
One of the reasons after an initial try I went back to iTunes, I'm rather picky about my artwork.

I'm still using iTunes 12.9.5 on Ventura.

Reactions: mikext
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.