Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I don't mind stickers at all. I've been sending my wife various stickers this evening from Mario to Weather Channel. lol I don't see the big hate towards it. To me it just adds some fun to otherwise plain messages.

I thought they were dumb and sent them to my wife just to bug her. Only they didn't bug her. And as much as I hate to admit it I'm starting to think they're kind of fun. I will never spend a dime on them though. Only ones I've downloaded so far are Dunkin Donuts and Yelp.

Reactions: Macinva

Roadstar

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2006
Vantaa, Finland
A part of me would like to give the stickers a try, but all the people I could imagine sending stickers to are mainly on other communications apps. My wife and I both have iPhones, but we've given up on iMessage due to multiple delivery problems. We've had multiple occasions when especially her phone would receive the message hours after I originally sent it.

Well, I've still downloaded some free sticker packs just in case a use case pops up.

CartoonSmart

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016

Attachments

• Our Top 10 iOS Stickers for Men.jpg
    Our Top 10 iOS Stickers for Men.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Steeley

ConnYoungy

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2010
Is anyone else frustrated that these aren't just apps for messages but they install the full iPhone app??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.