Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkin Pig

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2009
Yorkshire-by-Gum
It appears to have been an engaging title to others as they have come and posted about the topic, it also appears it was engaging enough for you to come look.

I gave my opinion and others are posting about their iPod predictions, you chose to read it. And I didn't 'shove my opinion into anybody's face'

I haven't actually read your views - I just had to check out who was putting such an arrogant title to their thread.

It is my thread and I can name it however I would like to, go make your own thread if that's what you would like to name it.

It's my ball and you're not playing...

As is your comment.

You're arrogant. No, YOU'RE arrogant! I haven't had an exchange like this since i was at school - such fun!
I can see I'm up against an intellectual heavyweight here. It only took you 3 days to craft that Oscar Wilde-esque rebuke.

100% agreed

Must read ?

Must read!????

"Must Read!"

No. :mad:

Not 100%

Actually you should check out the definition of arrogant- just incase you forgot...
1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.

Your comment was insulting and rude, and you posted it with arrogance and trying to make yourself standout.

And I find it offensive that you keep attacking for no reason, WHO CARES IF IT IS NAMED MUST READ OR NOT.

I posted my comment with neither arrogance nor an attempt to make myself stand out. If I was trying to make myself stand out i would have written MUST READ in big stand out letters.
As for being offended - it was never my intention to offend. You have chosen to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.