Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sAmBaL BeLaCaN

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
Auckland CBD, New Zealand
Hi guys,

I have a really big problem. My eMac is crashed and I can't install my Mac OS 10 (10.1 - 10.3) into the computer at all. I could realized that actually I'm using an internal DVD-R of Pioneer DVR-108 that i bought seperately couple months back. (The one that came up originally from eMac are broken down-forever!).It said error and needed to give it a try to restart in the middle of the installing of Base System-2.

Yes..it should be work out when I used Patchburn software for the very first time,BUT it ONLY could be use when my operating system is not having a problem.

When i tried to re-install the OS 9.2 into the eMac, it should be allright, but the truth is..they are not completely installed afterwards. It said that there are something error that the computer souldn't fix.

But it still can open OS 9.2 ,and worsely, it could not play DVD movies. It said that the application are not supported and needed to re-install the DVD player. So this phenomenon possibly leads to the major issue that my eMac needs a Patchburn for OS 9 ,or what do you reckon?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.