Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DctrJ

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2010
Mine has gotten a real workout. Everyone comes in a picks it and plays with it. Actually, two family members just ordered their own iPad so I'll have more time on mine. The case is holding up well and really keeps the iPad safe.

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
Has anyone tried the PDair-metal case yet? There is black or silver.
I'm not sure I can imagine how this would be good. Metal on metal = scratches.

Web site link

GAUG3

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2010
I believe I finally found the best iPad case! It's by PDair and I just did a review and comparison below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0v1nAHFu30

I love it because it's all leather with excellent protection on all sides with access to all the buttons and ports. Very good quality with a simple and elegant design. Anybody else have this one?

I just bought this case based off your video review. I think it is perfect for what I need and want. Thank you for the review.

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
I think mine is about a month and 1/2 old now and it's still been holding up great. Actually no stretching or anything. The leather and seems are all fine.
I use it daily.

DetroitBORG

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 30, 2010
Rochester Hills, MI
I think mine is about a month and 1/2 old now and it's still been holding up great. Actually no stretching or anything. The leather and seems are all fine.
I use it daily.

Good to hear, so is mine!

I just bought this case based off your video review. I think it is perfect for what I need and want. Thank you for the review.

I'm glad you like it! I still think it's the best case out there.

Has anyone tried the PDair-metal case yet? There is black or silver.
I'm not sure I can imagine how this would be good. Metal on metal = scratches.

Web site link

That is an interesting one, but it has a neoprene lining so it should be fine!

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2010
pdair deliver India

Guys from India I have purchased pdair HTC WHITE (SPECIAL ORDER)OPEN BOOK case on 13th August and it reached Mangalore ,Karnataka on 28th August.Simply pure pleasure to use it.

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
I use my daily since delivery and it's still holding up very well also. No stretching and the stitching is great. I'm a little suprised actually, the leather is soft and I was concerned at first.

I would buy another one in a heart beat tho. Great case for the iPad. I love the magnetic closure.

Suspended
Dec 29, 2007
FWIW -- I am about 6 months into my PDAir iPad case, and it's going strong. Still beautiful, still functional, stitching is perfect, etc. I bought mine at the beginning, so it was like $80, but it has proven it's worth.

gatech2

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2011
I believe I finally found the best iPad case! It's by PDair and I just did a review and comparison below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0v1nAHFu30

I love it because it's all leather with excellent protection on all sides with access to all the buttons and ports. Very good quality with a simple and elegant design. Anybody else have this one?

Nice case..
Will they have one for the iPad 2?
Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.