Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

840quadra

Original poster
Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
Just wanted to drop a line and mention that I am going to NAIAS in Detroit this weekend, and most of next week for he Media Preview. I mentioned this a few months ago, and noted that I would start a thread on this leading up to the show. This year is going to be as busy as ever for myself, and my team of freelance journalists.

The point of this thread is to have a more Macrumors member discussion with regards to the show, as well as a place to request pictures, and quick information.

All I ask is that everyone remembers that I am attending the show to do a job, and support both that and my freelance Automotive website. With that I should have time to dig up information to post here by request, including some pictures (which I can temporarily host).

Regards,

image.php

840quadra

Original poster
Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
If anyone is interested, we have some articles on our site.

Currently featured is the Audi Press conference, newly unveiled Audi S6, and soon many many more articles including the Lamborghini Miura.

We will be posting more in the next few days, and as stated before. Minor info and picture requests from the show will be acceptable :D

Enjoy!

840quadra

::EDIT::

Forgot the link! DOH!

http://www.neuwerks.com/newsite/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.