Need an opinion

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by irain, Jan 23, 2007.

1. irain macrumors regular

irain

I'm going to the mall after school tomorrow to pick up some new sneakers. There's two pairs that I saw last weekend and I'm torn between the two of the them. They're both Nike Shox. One pair is completely white with large, easy-to-see Shox. The other pair are a lot smaller, white, with black Shox, yet the Shox are more discreet.

I feel like the all white pair is nicer and more clean-cut looking, but possibly too plain. I feel like the white/black ones look nicer, but might look to girly because of the small, tight sizing. Anyway, here are the two pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pick one, and tell me why you think they're better than the other ones.

I know this thread seems a bit pointless and superficial, but I really can't decide, and my friends told me that they think they're both nice... and I just want ONE answer.

Thanks!

2. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

3. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

4. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

The white pair with the black swoosh are to die for. :)

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I don't like either but I would go with the black and white, I don't like plain sneakers.

6. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

7. MultiM macrumors 6502

MultiM

8. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

As a shoe fiend, if you will, I'm going to go against the grain and say get the all white ones. I've seen several shoes with the tiny shox, and I don't like any of them.

Where are you getting them from?

9. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Well I'd say get neither since the Shox don't do anything, and probably make it worse for sports. :p However, since they're obviously for fashion, I can understand why you'd want a pair. I say get the white pair with a bit of black.

The white pair look like hospital shoes. :p

10. SpookTheHamster macrumors 65816

SpookTheHamster

Converse were one of Nike's most profitable brands this year, obviously playing on how a lot of people think they're so anti-corporate and cool.

Add in the fact that they're obscenely overpriced and fall apart in about a month, and they start to look even worse.

NOW, if the pictures you posted were meant to be generic £5 store shoes, then carry on.