Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sweetestbaboon

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
This is ridiculous & I'm kind of embarrassed to even ask, but here goes~
A few months back I got a strap to hold the iPad (for reading, carrying, etc.), but now I totally forget how to attach it to make it work. I can't remember the company or the product name (it wasn't iStrap but something similar). I also remember there was a video of two people using the straps to hold iPads as paddles whilst playing ping pong. The product itself is simply two elastic bands that are sewn where they cross together. Mine is yellow but I think it came in blue as well. Does anyone either have this or remember it? I would love to use it now (I'm a schoolteacher & would be able to hold the iPad while my kids are painting in the halls) but can't figure out how to make it work. As I said, kinda' embarrassing but any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Did you try googling "iPad strap"? I just did and found several different models. One of them could be yours.

sweetestbaboon

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Yes I Googled for far too long & found nothing. I wouldn't have asked if not desperate...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.