Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 31, 2006
London Town
I was walking to uni today and saw a new Apple shop has just been opened on the Strand. Did anyone know anything about it? I walk along the Strand pretty much every other day and never saw any clues that an Apple shop was being opened.

Also, does anybody know what it's actually called? There's no shopfront, and nothing on the inside that gives any clues. In fact, everything on the inside just looks like an Apple Store - same decor, same advertising, everything.

Anyway, it's pretty decent prices, and a great location (for me - right next to university).

fitinferno

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
London, UK
I was walking to uni today and saw a new Apple shop has just been opened on the Strand. Did anyone know anything about it? I walk along the Strand pretty much every other day and never saw any clues that an Apple shop was being opened.

Also, does anybody know what it's actually called? There's no shopfront, and nothing on the inside that gives any clues. In fact, everything on the inside just looks like an Apple Store - same decor, same advertising, everything.

Anyway, it's pretty decent prices, and a great location (for me - right next to university).

Wow...where on the Strand is it? I assume you must go to King's?? :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.