Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vectormasked

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2006
Somewhere in Canada

That is way way better.

But there's still a few things you should fix and change.

1. The text can't be that close to the edges. It will get cut off. The same goes for pacman.

2. Fix the spacing between your name, phone # and email. It looks messy.
Put the number and email together or something.

3. Lower your name a bit. it's too close to top and this makes it look so out of place because the space between the bottom and the email is almost three times bigger.

4. (Suggestion) get rid of the text in the black area at the bottom and move the website address below the email.

SFVCyclone

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2005
Pasadena, Ca
usually, I would agree with you...

But I like the futuristic look in this context...

At first I thought it said Geek not ceek, and I would try to line up the personal info more towards the right side, I feel that making the information all over the place makes it seem like trying too hard to be a "different" designer, The logo with the dot , I duno I feel so much tension with the dot there, i also agree with the yellow, where did it come from?

hqsbud

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2003
Just a little note, "its all perspective" uses the contraction of "it is," so it should say "it's all perspective." "Its" is the possessive form which isn't proper here.

Have to agree with others, the main name just screams "GEEK DESIGNS." Just a little change to the "C" should fix that. Adobe Illustrator can be used to fix this one character if you want to keep that font.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.