Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I don't understand the problem. The old EarPods look almost exactly the same.

But they also have a white cord that hangs down from both sides of your face... across your body... and into a pocket.

Are telling me that cords hanging from your head and body looks better?
Yup. It does look worse and goofy. I don't know how or why, it just does. And those few trying to convince people otherwise are an interesting bunch.

freepomme

Suspended
Oct 30, 2015
Boston, MA
If they were in short supply for another three years then this wouldn't change the fact that they did come in 2016. Mine (ordered 14th December) arrived on 23rd December.
Apple tricked you. Again. They only had a handful. There is NO stock NOWHERE.

Here it is 2017, and they are OUT OF STOCK everywhere. I told you. They tried to do it, they couldn't do it. Most of yall got your Airpods only after Christmas. They missed the boat.

You might as well wait for the 8. I tried to warn you. Staying up at 12 am we're not talking about that. That iPhone 7 was release way back and people still don't have what was supposed to have been released with that phone. That's why I said don't buy it. There's no need to.

dotnet

macrumors 68000
Apr 10, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Apple tricked you. Again. They only had a handful. There is NO stock NOWHERE.

Here it is 2017, and they are OUT OF STOCK everywhere. I told you. They tried to do it, they couldn't do it. Most of yall got your Airpods only after Christmas. They missed the boat.

Come now, you must remember to take your meds. Apple tricked me? By fulfilling my order, and a full 10 days before they said they would? I had to wait far longer for my 7+ in jet black.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.