Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordancrombie92

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Why would it make sense to release iOS 6.1 and iTunes11 at the same time :confused: ?. Plan A was to release iTunes11 end of october not with iOS6.1 together.

maybe the plan has changed. im just hoping they release it today or tomorrow.

Is it just me or is the iTunes web page loading a bit slower this morning?

lmddawson

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2011
considering every other web page I was opening was loading as fast as normal (with a similar amount of content on) then i doubt it will have just been my internet connection.

I get ya, I had a similar problem a week or two back when I thought we were getting a new iTunes

Aluminum213

macrumors 68040
Mar 16, 2012
itunes page is going slow again, while all my other tabs are loading fast. anyone else?

You seriously think iTunes page loading slower then other pages for you is a sign? Wow

Still, I'm getting nervous it won't come out today or tomorrow which means a December release is likely

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
You seriously think iTunes page loading slower then other pages for you is a sign? Wow

Still, I'm getting nervous it won't come out today or tomorrow which means a December release is likely

if its not coming till december it must have some major issues..

they better not delay it anymore because it will really turn some people off from ever wanting it and if they do delay it dont wait till the very end of november and then delay it :rolleyes: make us wait that long again for disappointment! i can handle early december release if it gets delayed some more.. hopeing for the earliest release possible though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.