Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dr34mc4st3r

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2009
Singapore
Less than 3k now!

I've been using coverscout at home and it's great. Although it did crash when I asked it to search and assign art to 4000+ albums.

exactly. it slowed down my mac when i tried to get it find art for all my albums :D

so now I will just load certain albums that i do not have the art for. have to say the search for missing covers is much better than itune's :apple:

TonyK

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2009
exactly. it slowed down my mac when i tried to get it find art for all my albums :D

so now I will just load certain albums that i do not have the art for. have to say the search for missing covers is much better than itune's :apple:

Wonder what it will do with our extremely large collection? We have ~2700 album titles (some singles, some full albums/releases). I think last count was over 21,000 songs.

I already have RipIt so the first person to PM me gets it free.

I too already had RipIt. Unfortunately the key sent to me from MacHeist is the same key I had previously. Make sure the key is not a repeat of your first key.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.