Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Time for him to update his signature to something like -- "1. Yay I'm a mod 2. Spam and I'll ban you. 3. I'm not wearing any pants"

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Sun Baked said:
Time for him to update his signature to something like -- "1. Yay I'm a mod 2. Spam and I'll ban you. 3. I'm not wearing any pants"

You mean Lacero, right?

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Well done to all.

*I'm encountering an odd glitch. Even though there are 52 posts logged, I can only see 3 half the time. Before I posted, I could see all of them, afterwards, my posts appears as # 4. Do I need to reload Safari?

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Xtremehkr said:
*I'm encountering an odd glitch. Even though there are 52 posts logged, I can only see 3 half the time. Before I posted, I could see all of them, afterwards, my posts appears as # 4. Do I need to reload Safari?
I've never seen that happen.

Do any of these help?

* Reload the page.

* Quit Safari and launch it again.

* Log out of the forums and back in again.

If not, do you have any other symptoms? Do you see anything odd in other threads you've posted in?

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I'm late to the thread, but:
:):) Congrats E!! Rock on!
I know you've been itching to be able to use that big, giant, red "BAN" button.
Use it wisely. :p

and, it's OT, but whoever came up with this week's demi-god theme... I DIG IT! Deliciously nerdtastically Apple'd! (I just noticed that it went in order if you matched the time with the placement in the poem and.. Ooo, so much the cool!)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
edesignuk said:
The ban button is not new, that was fully active even as *just* a mod mini ;)

Oh.. I see... so now you.. uhm.. get to..

OK, I don't know the difference between Mod-mini and MOD-Mod. :p

I'm just imagining this huge red button, like the Staples commercial "easy button". (I'm not sure if you've seen that in the UK, but here is )

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
katie ta achoo said:
and, it's OT, but whoever came up with this week's demi-god theme... I DIG IT! Deliciously nerdtastically Apple'd! (I just noticed that it went in order if you matched the time with the placement in the poem and.. Ooo, so much the cool!)

Huh?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 242

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Geez, I spend a week in Finland, and the forums go to hell. ;)

Congrats, e, although I'm not at all clear on what new powers you have that made it worth giving up one of the very few unique MR titles (actually, I think, the only unique title). Now you're just another one of them. Was it worth giving up that uniqueness? Was it really?

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
applemacdude said:
yesh he will soon dissolve the other mods and take over and sway the members of mr...
Are you saying it's like...

Putting a chimp in charge of all the howler monkeys?

Or invasion of the pod people?

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Doctor Q said:
I've never seen that happen.

Do any of these help?

* Reload the page.

* Quit Safari and launch it again.

* Log out of the forums and back in again.

If not, do you have any other symptoms? Do you see anything odd in other threads you've posted in?

A ha, reloading helps. Thank you much.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Diatribe said:
But who are the other mods gonna look down on now? :D

Congrats e. Considering the great job you've been doing around here you definitely deserve this. :)

Maybe a few members? ;) :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.