Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pinoy4065

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2008
Apple store in Indy shows available for in store pickup today. Cancel and go get one!

Thanks a lot sbbass! I was able to cancel and put an order in for pick up at SoCal apple which is closer to me lol. Thanks for sharing the information. Seems there are multiple stores with availability at this time.

Good luck everyone.

sbbass00

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2014
6 Plus SG 128gb available in Cinci

Just got an alert email from Seaturtle that Kenwood Apple Store has some in stock NOW! GO GO GO!

no25

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2009
back ordered

mine are still backer order ordered on sept 26
iphone6+ SC 128gb Expected Ship Date: 11/05/2014 To 11/14/2014

BlindCinema

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
It shipped!

Guys! Guys!
I pre-ordered my Non-Premier iPhone 6 Plus 64GB SG in the morning of 9/13 at a local AT&T store in Puerto Rico and was given the 11/9 - 11/27 timeframe

... been checking daily while at back order hell...

... aaaand... this morning's first email read: "Your ATT Order has SHIPPED!
I have a tracking number, but no tracking info yet. It'll be here soon! (With all my luck and since I'm in Puerto Rico... monday or tuesday) Anyway, hang in there... from what I've been seeing since yesterday, many units are being shipped... It's coming!!!

P.S. - Sorry for the happy outburst... :D
P.P.S - I'm Still NEVER. EVER. Pre-ordering from AT&T EVER. AGAIN. :mad:

no25

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2009
I just got this email

I got received this email

Ship date for your iPhone 6 Plus order. We appreciate your purchase of the iPhone 6.
AT&T
Ship date for your iPhone 6 Plus order

We appreciate your purchase of the iPhone 6 Plus. Because the color and memory size of the iPhone 6 Plus you purchased is very popular, we have not received the supply needed to fill your order. As a result, your device will now be delayed and we will notify you as soon as we have a new delivery date. If you don't want to wait, you may cancel your order by calling 800-331-0500 or visit an AT&T store. If you choose to cancel, your credit card will not be charged. If you do not notify us that you want to cancel your order before we ship the device to you, we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please know your order is a high priority.

Thank you for choosing us.

AT&T

my account att.com contact us spacer spacer
PLEASE DON'T HIT REPLY

Please use the contact information at att.com/contactus for questions regarding this message. This is an automated email so replies to the address will not be answered.

If you have any questions about how AT&T collects, uses and protects your personal information as a customer, please visit our Privacy Policy.

©2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo and other marks are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.

AT&T Mobility, 1055 Lenox Park Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30319-5309, United States of America.

LBM061.02.1014

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.