Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boozapian

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2015
I have an iPhone 4. I have the notifications set to "on" on my settings. I still am not receiving a notification when I miss a call (whether it's locked or unlocked- no notifications period). Any ideas of what else I can check to see why it's not working?

Thank you in advance.

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
Hmm weird, and the mute switch isn't red? There is a setting to not vibrate when muted which would have the same effect if accidentally switched on..

boozapian

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2015
Hmm weird, and the mute switch isn't red? There is a setting to not vibrate when muted which would have the same effect if accidentally switched on..

The switch on the left side of the phone? No, the mute is not on. The phone rings and makes sounds. I just don't get a notification if I miss a call. Under settings>notifications>phone it is set to have an alert in the middle of the screen. But this alert never comes up.

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
How very weird.. Reset settings may help (not factory reset) that's a last resort!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.