Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Does anybody know if there will be any securicty restrictions ? Like not being able to bring a video camera, digital camera, tote bags, powerbooks (ibooks too :)) I want to make sure what i can bring to the show, so I dont have to walk back to the ca r to drop off some items. Does macworld have a site of things you can and can't bring? Just wondering, who here is going to the NYMW '02 show? I sure know I am. :p

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Of course I'm going :)

I'm definetly going to the Expo, I went for my first time last year! It was great! All Macs and no PCs! It was awsome! I plan to go all three days this year. I hope there will be lots of freebies... (Jaguar Beta!!! :rolleyes: I WISH) I'm gonna bring my old Macintosh 512k Bag, it can hold a lot of things, so if you see 15 yr old kid with that bag you know its me. :) I hope to see some of you guys there. I can't wait!

whfsdude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2002
Washington DC
hehe if you see a 15 year old kid with a black shirt and green pants, spiked hair its me lol :p

Shirt says "Scan My Network And Die." Umm the badge says Will :p

Ok one more thing I will bring some jag dev seed cds and if u spot me I will give u one but u gotta ask lol. Also umm don't tell anyone lol :p

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Anyone going to Paris or London expos look out for me, I will most probably have a black shirt of with "Ensign Paris" written on the back.

Ensign

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.