Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aqua-like scrollbars?

• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Hi Allan,

Can u try?
Does it work?

Hi,
No, it does not fully work. Button elements are missing in many cases. Though the appearance is there - this project must be re-made for High Sierra. I'll change the original post to reflect the situation. Note: these are hi-dpi images and the 1x images look the same. macOS High Sierra doesn't crash with this .car file.

Two examples:
example1-Finder.png example2-SystemPreferences.png

Last edited:

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
This project will no longer progresses further... Really?

:(

I'm not entirely done with it .. Despite my many decisions to stop it - there must be something I can do with it. The thing needed is getting the buttons to stop rolling on inactive to active window when replacing the button graphics. I'm a bit cornered on that right now.

btw. I don't know if you've noticed my other project in the UI Customization thread, called Aqua-Lick.

Last edited:

culpanext

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2017
I'm not entirely done with it .. Despite my many decisions to stop it - there must be something I can do with it. The thing needed is getting the buttons to stop rolling on inactive to active window when replacing the button graphics. I'm a bit cornered on that right now.

mbert

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2016
Allan, I've seen your work on devianart and your github repo. It looks like you have continued theming MacOS, which is very good news indeed. What I saw on devianart looks a bit different from the Leopard-ish theme from this thread. Have you got any plans to release a Leopard-ish theme?

Reactions: allan.nyholm
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.