Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fiveos22

macrumors 65816
Nov 20, 2003
*Yawn*

Wake me when Tomato Torrent is upgraded.

BitTorrent, the app, is just not my cup of tea.

lollipop-harold

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2005
Scumerset/UK
Finally! They took thyre time dint they. hmm, the previous bit torrent versions usually screwed my connection up, n ended up in restarting n new ip n gah loadsa crap. any problems with this.?​

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
The biggest problem with BitTorrent is the non-stopping begging for beer money from the developer... Man, I was so tired of those "requests" that I nearly caved in and donated... ;)

lollipop-harold said:
Finally! They took thyre time dint they. hmm, the previous bit torrent versions usually screwed my connection up, n ended up in restarting n new ip n gah loadsa crap. any problems with this.?​
What...???

:p

andysmith

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2004
West Mids, UK
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
The biggest problem with BitTorrent is the non-stopping begging for beer money from the developer... Man, I was so tired of those "requests" that I nearly caved in and donated... ;)
I just clicked 'Already Donated', opened the .nib file up in XCode and deleted the donation button :p

I'm just doing my bit to save his liver... :D

Jolix

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2005
San Diego
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
About time...

...but too late... switched to Bits on Wheels, and are not looking back... :D
Ont thing about BoW though is that ENDGAME is broke. I have to finish the last few hundred kb in Tomato Torrent, also BoW takes sooo long getting a good swarm. Other than that it's great.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Jolix said:
Ont thing about BoW though is that ENDGAME is broke. I have to finish the last few hundred kb in Tomato Torrent, also BoW takes sooo long getting a good swarm. Other than that it's great.
Ok...? I didn't notice any problems with the MB tapes which is basically everything I've used it for... but then I didn't like any of the music on those when I listened through, and haven't even bothered to add them to my iTunes Library...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.