Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jesla

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2013
Tennessee USA
Matches my iPod Touch 5 perfectly......And I always thought the Touch 5 was stunning .......:cool:

Last edited:

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
He was not laughing. The Plus is not for everyone. I even cut out cardboard templates for him and other to hold to see the size of the phone and he went for the Plus anyway.

Yes, really, we laughed! The look on his face was priceless.

Having a choice is good. Some reason "others" can not respect others choices if they do not agree with theirs.

The level of peer pressure Im sensing in this scenario is unprecedented.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
The level of peer pressure Im sensing in this scenario is unprecedented.

I respect others choice as long as they respect mine.

The whole 6 vs Plus argument is stupid.

Having a choice is what Apple intended, not for us to make fun of each other, but then this IS the Apple forum.

----------

you mean like saying your friend laughed at it when he opened it, even though you made him a cutout to see how big it was?!

grow up.

I mean the look on my friends face when he saw his phone made us laugh.

I have no problem with what one chooses but did find his reaction to seeing his new phone, funny.

It is you who need to grow up, but you know that.

taedouni

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
California
My wife and I love the plus. It's the best phone that I've ever had. I've used all of iPhones since the 4 and I've used a few android devices for a month or so.

Also I can use the plus one handed just fine with SwiftKey. Actually this whole post was done with one hand :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.