Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Savage Henry said:
It was actually meant to be a phonetic exageration of the initials. My bad if it made me look liker a moron :eek: (twice)

SHID. ..... ...
OMG, I'm sorry if I made you look bad. I wasn't correcting you. I just heard the word BBQ and got hungry. I made the Q large because I happen to like the letter Q. Cue and queue and Q are all good to me. I don't make fun of people's spelling (see promise here from two days ago) and, as you say, you were pronouncing, not spelling the word.

Hmmm... when a bulletin board (BB) system is overloaded, do our posts go in a BBqueue?

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
uh...

lolrus7zf.gif

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
iMeowbot said:
lol! taht is so kewl!!! i wuz thinkin not 2 play tihs wk n then wuz leik omg wut if we make ppls branes hurt wud b so awsum n stuf!!! lol! n now ur brane hurts its so lollerz!!!!

lollerskates.gif

aaarrrhhhhhh! splat. brain just exploded.

that's interesting, now that my brain exploded, I suddenly love those lollerskates!

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
mad jew said:
I love these little Contributor/Demi-God things. They're clever.

Yeah, I do too. And despite the fact that this one annoys me, it is clever.

Though at the same time it scares me how some of you are this good at talking like that.

And scariest is how much better I've gotten at understanding it over the past few days

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
The new illiterate abbreviations thing is kind of funny, considering that I have been told that I am the only one of my friends who actually uses real English words, and not abbreviations. (Although, when getting a point across that something is funny, I will type the occasional 'lol').

The thing that bothers me the most is when people actually say the letters of the abbreviations when they speak verbally. I don't want to get a phone call and hear, "OK, bye, T.T.Y.L." That pisses me off.

And I really hate when people type !!!111!!! (which I've seen) and I've seen the !!!111!!!2!!@!3#@! before, totally by accident, but because people can not differentiate between a 1 and a 2 and a 3...

Whatever, I'm out. TTYL and BBFN

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
dubbz said:
This one's better

Not [IMG] posted because I'm a nice person.

Haunting...
yet fascinating
but terrifying....

Hehe, I remember when I saw that on b3ta during the Hasslehoff competition.. so little love for the hoff!

Actually, I just read in the news paper that David Hasslehoff wants to just be called the Hoff, to be hip and cool.
So, he calls his agent and says "hey, I want to change my name to 'the hoff'" and his agent says "sure thing, david, NO HASSLE!"

AHAHAH
don't hurt me.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
katie ta achoo said:
Actually, I just read in the news paper that David Hasslehoff wants to just be called the Hoff, to be hip and cool.
So, he calls his agent and says "hey, I want to change my name to 'the hoff'" and his agent says "sure thing, david, NO HASSLE!"

I must be getting really tired, because that one actually made me laugh.

Somebody put me out of my misery...

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
dubbz said:
I must be getting really tired, because that one actually made me laugh.

Somebody put me out of my misery...

*stabs* bwahahahah

you should be putting me out of my misery i am watching Gundam (that new one i can't think of the name of it)

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
I think that because tthreads like this is that I am addicted to this place... Macrumors is socking the strangest things out of our brains some times.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Every once in a while, you need to let people blow off the "david hasselhoff" steam. Otherwise those damn things start turning up in the regular forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.