Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Well I'm never going to buy another Supertramp CD again, after my first two wouldn't play in my CD player!!!! It's rediculous. NEVER BUY A SUPERTRAMP CD BECAUSE YOU WILL CERTAINLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM!!!! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!! I've set up an email for reporting it. So far, of the 2,000,000 people that have bought the Very Best of Supertramp, 4 have had problems! Therefore you shouldn't buy a Supertramp CD!!!!!

Guh guys get a grip. Of course there are problems, there are problems with everything. That's not a reason not to buy anything...

Get a MacBook. It's a PC AND a Mac at the same time. You will not be dissappointed!!!

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
drake said:
If I had it to do all over again, I'd probably get a thinkpad. I never had the moo, whine (a bit of a buzz, yes), or excessive heat, but bad backlighting and some fit and finish issues (the led or screen doesn't fit that well to the base). Thinkpads are known for high quality.

Used to be, not so much the case now that Lenovo has taken them over. They are still rugged beasts but a few Thinkpad diehards I know sworn quality has declined under the new management.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.