Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

epicwelshman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
Nassau, Bahamas
Alright, I did do a couple searches of the forums but found nothing useful. I want to start selling prints of my photos. However, I don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars on a nice photo printer just yet. What online service is the best for art type prints, rather than snapshots? I'm based in canada, in case that makes a difference.

techster85

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2006
Lubbock, TX
I use Miller's Labs for all my printing. You don't have to join their service to get prints though, you can use the Thrifty printing service and it's CHEAP.

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
Good prices, but shipping is extreme... not a big fan of the flat-rate, especially seeing as I probably won't be ordering more than a couple prints at a time!
If you saw their quality I think you'd be willing to either wait and get more prints at once or pay the bit extra for shipping.

techster85

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2006
Lubbock, TX
A. my bad haha, i didn't realize they were the same company.

B. if you are going to be ordering prints repeatedly then you might look into registering with them, because then it's next day shipping always with no charge...which...is probably why they charge the flat rate for everyone else. But I agree with the other poster's the quality...is AWESOME. I love adding the fine linen texture, it really makes your pictures pop.

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
WHCC! Amazing! The'll replace your a-little-bit-too-dark $90 foamboard print for free, no questions asked. By far the best, most customer-service oriented printing frim I've tried yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.