Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qubex

macrumors 6502
Secondly, freedom of expression doesn't include "hate speech"
If you think a simple counter-culture comment constitutes "hate speech", you have no idea what genuine hate speech is. You cannot demand that people be shut up simply by tagging their comments as "hate speech" disregarding the very specific legal criteria that the term entails.
Thirdly, when a forum is created a community evolves based on the ideology of people sharing information and helping one another, with opinions given based on experience or facts.
Fourthly, people who did disagree with his comments are doing the noble work of bringing to attention the ill-will of such a person who makes these kind of comments. That is to be applauded.
What you've defined there is the recipe for a collective self-delusion.

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2012
MBA user need help

I'm using MBA 2011, I've upgraded to "Mac OS X Developer Preview" from "OS X Lion", I tought of upgrading to "Mac OS X Developer Preview 2" but seems I failed to claim it on App Store (with a valid code) ...

Please advice where can I go from here as things are pretty buggy in the "OS X DP1"?

Many thanks, people :)

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I'm using MBA 2011, I've upgraded to "Mac OS X Developer Preview" from "OS X Lion", I tought of upgrading to "Mac OS X Developer Preview 2" but seems I failed to claim it on App Store (with a valid code) ...

Please advice where can I go from here as things are pretty buggy in the "OS X DP1"?

Many thanks, people :)

Contact developer support if your code isn't working.

Babyboi

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2008
I really think they're releasing this today because they know how much of a failure the "new iPad" will be. They're trying to take the focus away from their inability to make a good tablet.

The iPad is an awful tablet and a poor experience compared to the Mac. I love MAC OS X, it's beautiful, intuitive and powerful something which iOS is not!!

edit: no im not John C Dvorak. i dont even know who he is. I was just giving my opinion and now people are bullying me. This forum is not too civil.

shut up. how are you going to compare a tablet with a desktop? gtfoh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.