Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Is anyone having issues with f.lux?

I am noticing screen flicker so i turned it off

4ubrey

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Adobe Illustrator CC2015 works on B2 for me

0weTw0j.jpg

zappa999

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2012
I lost my corporate Exchange account in the Internet account settings - and cannot add it back.
After entering my name, email address and password, the system seems to be querying the Exchange server but nothing ever happens (putting in a wrong password does not even result in an error).

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I lost my corporate Exchange account in the Internet account settings - and cannot add it back.
After entering my name, email address and password, the system seems to be querying the Exchange server but nothing ever happens (putting in a wrong password does not even result in an error).
Exchange support is still a problem in this beta. I have two exchange accounts from two completely different organisations. One is in my own while the other is in my institution I am working. Mine seems great, while institution on just crashes mail over and over.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
I added VMWare Horizon Client and it was removed, any reason? I'll add it back for the time being...

lynxdeb

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2009
Google Drive still have the problem of hidden icons on the menu bar
VMware Fusion missing some items in menu bar and cannot check update

zhaoxin

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2015
I do not have the right to edit the wiki.

However, Razor Synapse (Works but need to download updated version) is wrong.

After updated, it do looks like it works. However, it is not. The mouse extra keys settings like simulate keyboard does not work at all. Also, the mouse lost itself very frequently.

krendel

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2015
I also have no rights to change the post.
Cisco anyconnect secure mobility client still fails to install, both 3.x and 4.x versions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.