Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
you all know you can add multiple photos to one post, right. 🙂
I knew, but saw others doing individual posts for each photo and followed suit.
sorry.gif

Reactions: mollyc

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
I mean, if you post one, no one has posted anything then you come back two hours later, multiple posts is fine. But if you are posting them all at once, I'd prefer to keep things per post as it makes it easier for feedback and I don't have to quote seven posts at once. 🙂

But I'm not going to kick anyone out.....just weird to get so many back to back notifications in the span of five minutes, all from one person.

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
I mean, if you post one, no one has posted anything then you come back two hours later, multiple posts is fine. But if you are posting them all at once, I'd prefer to keep things per post as it makes it easier for feedback and I don't have to quote seven posts at once. 🙂

But I'm not going to kick anyone out.....just weird to get so many back to back notifications in the span of five minutes, all from one person.
Thank you for the heads up! Will keep that in mind. I prefer all in one post myself.

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
@bondr006 : I'm gathering several emoji animated since a while
You got a fair share too, nice ones!
I have been collecting them forever. I'd be happy to share what I have with you. Just have to figure out how. Do you have OneDrive or GoogleDrive? I can put them in a folder and dm you a link if you like. Sorry for the off topic @mollyc

ffff14P

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2022
So far, I went out every week to shoot only with the week’s theme in mind. This week was different for me: I’ve been on a two day trip to Hamburg and it was harder than expected to fill the frame when there is plenty to photograph. I also kept last week’s theme in mind and switched a lot between positive and negative space. It will be interesting to see how travelling and this project go together during the year.
Furthermore, I tried to not only fill the frame but also retain some depth in the photos, which didn’t work out in every case.

P52_WEEK08_FILLTHEFRAME_IMG_9145_FF.jpg

P52_WEEK08ALT_FILLTHEFRAME_IMG_9299_FF.jpg

P52_WEEK08ALT_FILLTHEFRAME_IMG_9156_FF.jpg

P52_WEEK08ALT_FILLTHEFRAME_IMG_8908_FF.jpg

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
This week we are doing Fill the frame, very interesting one as were the previous.
Learned ROT and now every time I try to take a picture I'm asking myself:
will I ever take a centered subject again?
Are centered photos banned from my photography life? 😉

Reactions: bondr006

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
This week we are doing Fill the frame, very interesting one as were the previous.
Learned ROT and now every time I try to take a picture I'm asking myself:
will I ever take a centered subject again?
Are centered photos banned from my photography life? 😉
no we’ll have a week on center comps in july. 🙂

Reactions: bondr006 and katbel

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
So far, I went out every week to shoot only with the week’s theme in mind. This week was different for me: I’ve been on a two day trip to Hamburg and it was harder than expected to fill the frame when there is plenty to photograph. I also kept last week’s theme in mind and switched a lot between positive and negative space. It will be interesting to see how travelling and this project go together during the year.
Furthermore, I tried to not only fill the frame but also retain some depth in the photos, which didn’t work out in every case.

View attachment 2164050

View attachment 2164053

View attachment 2164051

View attachment 2164052

These are fantastic. I love that you did an environmental set.

Had a couple of minutes to play around today so .....

View attachment 2164456
Ohh! Lucky you!

Reactions: someoldguy

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks , but my question was more in general. Anyway looking forward to doing it!
No, I understand. But there are certain scenarios where a center composition works well, which is why we will spend a week with it. There's also a week for ROT; I guess I should have done that one in January.

Reactions: bondr006 and katbel

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
ooh, I love the book one!

.. looking into a bag of fresh, frozen veggie & meat 'scraps' to be saved for future stocks & soups ..

View attachment 2164839

Let us know how the soup turns out when you make it!

Qutub Minar. Vacation is an easy excuse to pull out the camera. Not a huge fan of the color grading on the second photo. Still trying to get better at editing.

View attachment 2164862
View attachment 2164873
This looks like a fun vacation! Hope you are having a great time.

View attachment 2164884 View attachment 2164885
Last night we had: filling my trees 🙂

My condolences. 😉 We had a bit of snow yesterday, but it's back to 55* here and still marching towards spring.

You are a better parent than I am; I never let my kids use play-doh!

View attachment 2165003 View attachment 2165002

Unfortunately, I had not that much time this week. Went out yesterday but did not get the shot I wanted, therefore two from home today…☺️

Glad you were able to find something; I really like the keyboard one.

Got to do 3 things I really like today. Eat at one of my favorite restaurants, shop at Trader Joe's, and get some snaps. This old Oak tree is huge, and smack dab in the middle of the parking lot at Trader Joe's.

2/26/2023 - iPhone 13PM
View attachment 2165044
Happy to see you practicing so much this week; this is great in black and white.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.