Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
I am looking for an App that is compatible with both Mac and iPhone that can replace the Paprika recipe manager app. The Paprika app is very costly and I don’t want to pay that kind of money on apps. I would like to be able to search for recipes based on ingredients, place recipes into categories, and scale the recipes. A clean easy to read design is always nice and I would like to sync my recipes between my Mac and iPhone. I don’t need any other features such as meal planning, panty inventory, or suggested recipes. Anyone have any suggestions of an app?

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
Yummly is still my favorite. I use it on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV 4, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and work Windows 10. Create an account and it syncs across all. Beautifully done too.

Oh, and it's free.

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
Yummly is still my favorite. I use it on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV 4, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and work Windows 10. Create an account and it syncs across all. Beautifully done too.

Oh, and it's free.

Thank you. I have looked into this. I can not figure out how to scale recipes. I can scale others, but not my own. I am really only interested in my own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.