Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
Hello to Everyone,

PDF Search is a PDF reader, making AI-Powered search to find the most relevant pages inside thousands of PDF documents quickly. It will show you the most relevant pages by ranking them using its AI-Powered algorithm.

You can find the detailed information on application web site.

WEB Page: http://pdfsearchapp.com

I hope you like it.

Best Regards

Last edited:

freeman1899

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2015
It sounds interesting, but what exactly makes it special. Even after going threw the site I only can see that it can make searches as „A OR B“ and Higlight A and B in Different colors. But where is the AI? What does it do. Why is my research faster with this compared to a normal search?

Last edited:

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
It sounds interesting, but what exactly makes it special. Even after going threw the site I only can see that it can make searches as „A OR B“ and Higlight A and B in Different colors. But where is the AI? What does it do. Why is my research faster or Anhänger with this compared to a normal search?

Hi, first of all thank you for asking. Main difference is that PDF Search makes relevancy search. Instead of checking only existency, It analyses all pages in all documents seperately and makes a relevancy check for each of them according to given keywords. This check is similar to how a human checks documents. For example, a human is more interested on a page if it has a title containing keywords. It checks keyword placements on page, font sizes, weights, keyword orders, whether they are in paragraph or in titles even the document is a new or old one. Intelligence is this part. According to all these parameters it decides the most relevant pages. Then it starts to show you the pages directly from the most relevant to the least even they are in different documents. Not gives you a huge document list to open one by one, navigation is easy and fast between different documents and pages. Additionally it supports you suggesting keywords directly coming from indexed documents, this also helps a lot fro precise search.

As a result of all these features, it makes you able to find what you are looking for in seconds inside thousands of documents.

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
Hello All,

I just want to inform you that PDF Search for iOS Version 2 is available now. It has lots of improvements.

Key features added are below

● Now it supports Office Documents
● Now you can synchronize Mac documents to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) easily over WiFi.
● Ability to understand what you mean when you mistype a keyword
● Highlighting keywords in animations

You can check our new WEB Site for all details.
http://pdfsearchapp.com

Best Regards

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
Hello to Everyone,

After a long break, we are here with the new version. Our new version brings a lot of new features, as well as the export of the search results which is unique only for PDF Search.

With the new file management system, it brings desktop experience to mobile. You can search thousands of documents very quickly with your iPhone or iPad.

Please have a look at our web site for more information.

http://pdfsearchapp.com

Best Regards

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.