Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
It's been a while since we've had a good ol' penis story :p
An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his penis.

Rajini Narayan, 44, is alleged to have doused her husband, Satish, with a flammable liquid while he was sleeping.

When she set him alight, Mr Narayan jumped out of bed and knocked over the substance, causing the fire to spread.

Mrs Narayan told the court she had not intended to kill her husband but to punish him for his alleged infidelity.
BBC.

Daaaaaaamn.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
well the burning did lead to death... so I'd say the snip since you gotta go through life like that*.

*Or did they reattach it?
Good point.

Guess we'll have to ask Mr. Bobbitt about that. ;)

On a side note, this was one of my favorite cartoons from that era:

clinton_bobbit.jpg

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Doesn't mad jew live in Adelaide? :eek:

"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. :eek:

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
With all the joking it seems people forget the man died.

Just for a moment consider if the roles were reversed and the man set fire to his wife.
And she died from severe injuries to her genitals.

Imagine the *spitting* self-righteous outrage then…

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
How horrible! It is easy to joke, probably something about the word 'penis' being in the title, but it's really not funny. You have to be batshyte crazy or a real evil bitch to do something like that.

CHAOS STEP

macrumors 6502
With all the joking it seems people forget the man died.

Just for a moment consider if the roles were reversed and the man set fire to his wife.
And she died from severe injuries to her genitals.

Imagine the *spitting* self-righteous outrage then…

Exactly!

A person suffered a horrific death, but I suppose it's funny because he had his peens set alight. :rolleyes:

I mean, if I made a thread joking about something like this for example I would be 'very wrong'.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
She's the new Lorena Bobbitt.

And my female cousin always asks me why we guys sleep with our hands over our things. :rolleyes: It's because of crap like this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.