Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
ITASOR said:
Photo583?! Man!
XDDD :eek: Keep in mind, probably over half of those were taken by my friends (teenagers that are addicted to Photo Booth, the Apple Store is the picture taking place for tons of teens, and if you have a friend, even better:rolleyes: )and I never delete all the photos I take. And I got the first computer to be released with Photo Booth.:cool:

dmw007 said:
On a weird scale of 1-10.......only about a 4- sorry. :eek: ;)

But kudos for being the first to post some pictures. :)

**EDIT**- looks like this thread has been merged with a previous thread on the same topic, sorry amateurmacfreak, you are no longer the first to post. :eek:
Haha, now Lacero is the first to have posted! The legend lives on! :p :cool:
Yep, I have weirder ones, b/c that one wasn't really that weird, I know. :)
I'll post later, but now I have to go to school, agh.

Jonx

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2004
headspace said:
And this is me without using any effects...
omg bwhahahaha, i never laughed this much lol. my tummy hurts rotlmfao :p

tombarnes

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2006
Surrey, United Kingdom
Me and my beautiful mates, I'm the good-looking one with sunglasses and a hair-style to die for!

Photo115.jpg
Photo96.jpg
Photo33.jpg
Photo8.jpg

digitalmatty

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2005
toronto
uhhh, so here are a few of mine...first one is my bud laughing at my distortedness....second one is the thermal effect....kinda fun, it's a gimmicky program, but I get laughing everytime I open it.

Attachments

• Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 87

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
bobert1985, the fourth image in Part II makes your head look like a gorilla's vagina. Was this the intention? :cool:

Please don't take this offensively. It's very attractive if you're into that kind of thing.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
mad jew said:
bobert1985, the fourth image in Part II makes your head look like a gorilla's vagina. Was this the intention? :cool:

Please don't take this offensively. It's very attractive if you're into that kind of thing.

*edges away slowly from the mad guy who knows what a gorilla's vagina looks like? *

Edit: *mad guy(s)*

digitdean

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2004
mad jew said:

God damn, dude! I was about to say the exact same thing.

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
I'm scared to post b/c someone in the world might really look like my "funny picture". Oh well..

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 117

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
Moshiiii said:
^^Picture from above^^

O god... thats freaking crazy, lol Almost as scary as the one on page one or page two... one of those... lol
Mine is almost just as scary.. lol

Attachments

• Photo 147.jpg
    Photo 147.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Photo 154.jpg
    Photo 154.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 78
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.