Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C0ncreteBl0nde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2023
Rural America
StOnEd~

stones - 1.jpeg

mollyc

macrumors 604
Aug 18, 2016
I love the way you take advantage of the natural light in your photos; are you still shooting with film, Molly?
Thank you! It was a challenge finding something today, but Tuesday is my "found still life" day for a P52, and having the abandoned toy right by the window was super helpful!

I am still shooting film. I am actually doing a 365 digitally this year (which are typically the images I post in this thread) and also a year on film, where my goal is to shoot one roll of film a month. I am currently ahead of the game as my February roll will be available to pick up later today. I'm about five images in to my March roll. Which really means I'm going to have to stop naming them by month, as I expect to shoot multiple rolls in March over spring break.

You can see my January images here.

C0ncreteBl0nde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2023
Rural America
Thank you! It was a challenge finding something today, but Tuesday is my "found still life" day for a P52, and having the abandoned toy right by the window was super helpful!

I am still shooting film. I am actually doing a 365 digitally this year (which are typically the images I post in this thread) and also a year on film, where my goal is to shoot one roll of film a month. I am currently ahead of the game as my February roll will be available to pick up later today. I'm about five images in to my March roll. Which really means I'm going to have to stop naming them by month, as I expect to shoot multiple rolls in March over spring break.

You can see my January images here.
I love your work. I actually read most of your film thread, not because I have any desire to shoot film but I did find it fascinating!

• Love
Reactions: mollyc and AlixSPQR
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.