Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGeek2019

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2019
No Selection
Untitled-3.jpg

Shot on iPhone 15 Pro Max and edited in Lightroom at Shipley Country Park, Heanor, Derbyshire.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I love shots of people in motion in the city! Also street art! Many times I don't appreciate what I capture in a picture "of the moment" until I get home and review them.

Weird I know sometimes a particular picture won't "speak to me" until I review them day/months/years later. Ha, talk about why I've given up photo Chimping! It wasn't easy. 😅

Reactions: fauxtog

fauxtog

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2017
I love shots of people in motion in the city! Also street art! Many times I don't appreciate what I capture in a picture "of the moment" until I get home and review them.

Weird I know sometimes a particular picture won't "speak to me" until I review them day/months/years later. Ha, talk about why I've given up photo Chimping! It wasn't easy. 😅
Thanks for commenting. I tried shooting the street art several times in the past but never could get a composition that I liked. I changed my route to work and bam, there it was, just as I was taking the shot the light turned green at the perfect time. I am currently going through some photos from early 2022 and found a few that I passed over initially.

Reactions: iGeek2019
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.